- the development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- high ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to service society;
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
- the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
It's hard to believe July 1st has arrived. Kudos and hats off to Karen White in doing such an outstanding job leading the District in 2015-16 She has definitely been a motivating force for the District. I loved hearing so many of the clubs mention in their changing of the guard how they went outside the box and in some cases bent or broke the rules if they no longer fit a purpose. What I love most about Karen is that she is a true Rotarian in Service Above Self. Although she is formally a PDG, she certainly is not riding off in the sunset as she will be serving as the Polio Co-Chair and the newly created Extension Chair for 2016-17. She will be an invaluable member of our team.
Looking for District 6270 Governor for 2019-2020
APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
UPDATE: Rotary Friendship Exchange
Open District Positions 2016-17
2016 Council Grants Clubs Greater Flexibility
Clarification Regarding RI Dues Increase
- There is no change for 2016-2017 RI dues. The amount of $28.00/half year per member had been set previously.
- The new dues increase just passed by the Council on Legislation goes into effect the 2017-2018 Rotary year as follows:
Clubs will pay to RI per capita dues for each of its members of $30.00 per half year in 2017-18, $32.00 per half year in 2018-2019, and $34.00 per half year in 2019-2020 and thereafter. Such dues will remain constant until changed by the Council on Legislation.
Colleen Kalscheuer at:
Rotary District 6270
P.O. Box 384
Hartland, WI 53029
(If you would like a phone call, please send
your name and phone number in an email)