- the development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- high ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to service society;
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
- the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
Colleen Kalscheuer at:
Rotary District 6270
P.O. Box 384
Hartland, WI 53029
(If you would like a phone call, please send
your name and phone number in an email)
November 2016 - Rotary Foundation
Now Seeking Bids For Bookkeeping Services
Attention: All Club Secretaries in D6270
Stay for the beginning, and hang on as long as you'd like during the Q&A. We will continue as long as we need to.
Rotary Foundation Named World's
Outstanding Foundation For 2016
The announcement came on 15 November, known to industry professionals since as National Philanthropy Day. The award will be presented in early 2017 at the AFP’s annual conference in San Francisco.
Rotary Un-Celebration Mixes
Business With Diplomacy
The theme of this year's Rotary Day at the United Nations, "Responsible Business, Resilient Societies," emphasizes Rotary's role as a global network of business leaders using the tools of their trades to build stronger, more prosperous communities.
In his introductory remarks, Rotary International President John F. Germ drew the crowd's attention to the statue, "Let Us Beat Our Swords Into Ploughshares," as he set the tone for the day, which included breakout sessions and keynote addresses on aspects of responsible business, or the philosophy that for-profit enterprise can contribute to positive social and economic development.
Congratulations to Our 2015-16 RI Membership Development Awards Recipients
The following clubs are recipients of the 2015-16 RI Membership Development Awards. Congratulations to all and shout out to Mitchell Field that won in 3 categories.
Highest Retention Rate over the Past 3 Years: Waukesha Sunrise, Walworth-Fontana, Mitchell Field, Slinger-Allenton, Wauwatosa Mayfair
Most New Members: Milwaukee
Highest Female Growth Rate: Mitchell Field
Highest Growth Rate: Mitchell Field
2015 Global Grant Scholar Available to Speak at Your Club
Limited Access to Rotary.org 3-5 December
- Registering for convention
- Running reports
- Accessing grant information
- Using Rotary Club Central
- Making contributions
- Finding a club via Club Finder
District Governor 2019-20 Selected
An International Project to Consider:
Give The Gift of Rotary
Although Rotary gives back in countless ways, we focus our service efforts in six areas: promoting peace, fighting disease, providing clean water, saving mothers and children, supporting education, and growing local economies.
With your support we can do even more. By making a gift of any size, you can be part of this positive change.
Please Consider Sending A Student
Potawatomi in Milwaukee
More Information To Follow